ARDENT LIBRARIAN PAGES
- Dewey Decimal Rap and More!
- Internet Safety & Critical Thinking
- REFERENCE / RÉFÉRENCE
- How To Use a Shelf Marker - to Keep the Library Organized and Tidy
- Book Care - How to take Care of Our Scrumptious Books
- Kidsku: Bastion Haiku Poetry inspired by the book "Guyku: a Year of Haiku for Boys" by Bob Raczka, illus. Peter Reynolds
- La Poésie
- Poetry - Student & Teacher Writings & Selections
Thursday, 25 January 2018
Unplug and Play for Family Literacy Week, 2018
Salmon Arm Events, Thur., Jan 25th:
- Dress Up like Your Favourite Book Character at Bastion Elementary
- Skating and Books w the Backs: 2:45-4:15
- Salmon Arm S.T.E.A.M. Adventures: 3pm
- Under the Lights Family Snowshoe Night: 5pm-7pm
For other community events for today and for the remaining program and events for the next two days, check out the Literacy Alliance for the Shuswap (LASS) schedule.
Be sure to fill our your Passports and return them to your school for new book draws by LASS.
At Bastion Elementary tomorrow it is "Dress Up & Talk Like a Pirate Day." Aaaar me maties have a splendid day. And remember - READ LOTS!
Thanks to Mr Rosman for capturing my fun "Book Smack" moment for
Captain Underpants / Capitaine Bobette: