Don't let the negative summer slide impact your brain & learning! Instead keep up your amazing reading and active minds and body habits and join the Okanagan Regional Library (ORL) Summer Reading Program: for great reading and other amazing programs.
All Together Now: ORL Summer Reading Club 2022 (1:37)
- Salmon Arm ORL location & hours
- Events Calendar
- Register in person or online
- Pick up a Challenge Tracker from your local library or download the Challenge Tracker (PDF)
- Programs: note many you must pre-register
- Wednesdays, June 29th-Aug 10th, 10-11am, Story Time in the Park (7 parks)
- Saturdays, July 9th-July 30th, 10:15-11:15am, Paws 4 Stories- come read or visit with therapy dog, Rolo!
- July 7th, 11-11:30am, Stories & Snacks!
- July 19th, Online Japanese Calligraphy
- July 28th, 11-noon, STEAM Adventures
- Aug. 2nd, 11-11:30am, Cookies & Canvas - paint away & eat a cookie!
- Aug 4th, 11-11:30am, Stories & Snacks!
- Aug. 9th , 11-11:30, Juggling Hijinks
- Aug. 11th, 11-noon, STEAM Adventures
- Aug. 23rd, Online Escape Rooms
- Sept. 3rd, Online Escape Rooms